Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!


Mother's Day is almost over here in the U.S. and I didn't even get to wish all you mums out there a very happy Ami-Mum's Day! Thank you kittykat for leaving me a message! It was a really sweet surprise and a lovely way to end a hectic day. (^_^)v I promise I'll be posting something crochet wise soon. It might not be an ami though. (T_T) I've kinda hit a creative wall on that front. But I feel the itch coming back, so hopefully I'll be able to turn out something new soon. Thanks again for checkin' up on me!! XOXO

2 comments:

kittykat said...

hey ami girl...thank you for the kind mention here in your post ...just know you are a great amigurumi buddy and how could you not be thought of ....i love the picture of your little one that's really cute!!!!
missin' ya but we know you'll be back soon
....happy may!:)

Amigurumi Girl said...

thank you, kittykat! *hugs*