Thursday, January 19, 2006

Moving Right Along...


I completed another cat. I think I'll have to start naming them to keep track of them. Hm, yeah and give them birth certificates like Cabbage Patch Kids. hahaha Anyway, here's my latest addition. She (he? it!) is made from Lion Brand Wool Ease (I think... I've seem to have lost the label for the yarn. oops.) And I really like the way the material holds together. It's stiff enough for good posing but not too stiff to cuddle and the resulting size is pleasant (just under 10" sitting and about 15 1/2" from ear to toe). I think I might send this one to my mom for her birthday.
For my friends patiently awaiting their kitties, don't fret! I'm already working on another one...



My project bag and the beginnings of a cat head. hee hee (^_^)v Oh, did I mention I bought a new hook (Clover)? Oooooooh, it's soooo awesome!




These cats are really ordinary when you think about it, but posing them is what it's all
about. The cat's personality really comes out when you start putting them in different poses. Too much fun. Do I have too much time on my hands? Maybe. Then again, what's life without the small pleasures?
Meow you soon! >^..^<

2 comments:

Amigurumi Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I love the clover hooks also,they have become the only hooks I'll use.I have almost 100 hooks & I b will only use my 10 cover hooks.Love them.