Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Craftzine's Very First Crochet-Along!

Hi Everyone... I know I've been horribly irresponsible with this site lately. I hope you didn't abandon me thinking that I abandoned you! Certainly not, I've just been gravitating towards more mundane things of late. Boring, but that's life sometimes. So let me try to make it up some by telling you about Craftzine's first crochet along ever! "Gosh, Ami-G, get on the bandwagon, that's old news...geez!" Ok well I'll just remind you then. (^_^).

Yesterday I received a very excited sounding email from Laura at Craftzine about a cute little fuzzy panda ami they'll be sharing with the online community next week. The pattern is contributed by Tamie Snow from Roxycraft who is also the author of Tiny Yarn Animals. Look, it's sooooo cuuuuuute:From what I understand it's a lesson based crochet along partnered with Lion Brand Yarns. The first lesson is next week, Sept 7. Follow this link to Craftzine for more information! Of course, there will be a Flickr group for sharing and discussion. Gosh, how fun! Be sure to help spread the word. I can't wait to see all the finished panda cuties!

(^_^)v
Ami-G

20 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing,Amy

Unknown said...

Tamie at Roxycraft makes the cutest amigurumi.

Seana said...

Adorable bear!

sirine rached said...

OMG this is sooooooooooo cute i think i found the perfect present for my baby niece, she's soon turning one, thank u!!

las sandalias de ana said...

cute bear!!! ;)

Queta said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I want him!

Fun Sugar Cookies-Cake said...

ı like it very much.its to cute

amigurumi

Andrea said...

that is way tooo adorable!

Millasew said...

Thanks for sharing your inspiration! I just made a frog after your pattern (from 2006!!) - a picture of him is in my blog...

Ирина - Magis said...

Замечательная игрушечка!

Eve ♥ said...

Nice works! Congratulations!

TisteMie said...

ooh, how cute!

Becky said...

omg that is the cutest panda EVER! So awesome. Thanks for letting us know about this - I'm excited to make it!

Yelle Belle said...

This is sooo adorable!!! :)

Sasya said...

pink panda!!! absolutely stunning!!! :) love your blog!

Yarnyokel said...

There is video instruction on Youtube for this doll. I watched that one. Very cool how she used the dog brush to make it fuzzy. I would have never thought of that.

Xuan Nguyen said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

i love this too cute for words.

Unknown said...

hi!
I love your work :)
Please take a look on my page http://dedoscomimaginacao.blogspot.pt/
:)

Awesome Needles said...

good job. i love it
http://www.awesomeneedles.blogspot.com.es/